Hello DFW! As we all know, digital marketing now a days is universal that consumers have access to information anytime they want it. Digital Marketing is an interactive marketing of products or services using digital technologies to reach and convert leads into customers.
Digital Media is an ever growing source of information where consumers are exposed, not just to what other people or your company says about your brand and believe it or not, they are more likely to believe them than you.
Here are some digital marketing tips for us Real Estate Agents.
Top 8 digital marketing tips for real estate agents
- Be yourself. People can sense a phony from a mile away. Your online profile is the first thing most potential clients will see, so make sure it is exclusively you.
- Hire out when needed. You have a lot on your plate. Don’t be afraid to hire out work that you don’t have time to dedicate to, or that you simply aren’t stellar at — it’s OK.
- Find a niche. “Specialize: find what works best for you and become an expert at it,” one respondent suggested.
- Start small and add on later. Take baby steps and start with one tactic. Maybe that’s building out your Facebook or Instagram account. Once you’ve mastered one tactic, build on with another.
- Be consistent. Your virtual brand, your social media publishing and your blogging should all be consistent so clients can find you and feel as if they know you.
- Get to studying.“Study leaders who have done it before you and piggyback off of their suggestions and style.”
- Be patient. Marketing, especially organic tactics, don’t make an impact overnight. Keep at it.
- Use technology in your favor. Whether it’s a virtual social calendar or email marketing platform, utilize it to its highest capabilities for the biggest return.